Parenting Support During the Coronavirus: A Free Series
11 Free Webinars Presented from March - May 2020
Here’s a quick guide to the wealth of resources available to you from the 11 free webinars PEP hosted from March through May. Be sure to dive in to this deep well of knowledge from the presenters as well as all who participated live and shared encouragement and ideas with each other.
Each webinar’s audio & video recordings, slide deck, and resources are posted in this course. Simply register for free and you will see all of the videos and resources available in one place.
Parenting Support During the Coronavirus Series Includes:
- How to Talk With Your Kids About the Coronavirus (March 12)
- Families in the Age of the Coronavirus: Parenting Strategies (March 17)
- Keeping the Peace (March 26)
- Essential Skills for Home Schooling (April 2)
- Timeless Tools for Tumultuous Times (April 9)
- When to Set Limits and When to Let Go (April 16)
- Extreme Self-Care for Extreme Times (April 23)
- Supporting Teens When They Are Missing Out (April 30)
- Surviving Couplehood in Quarantine: Staying Together When You're Never Apart (May 14)
- Help Wanted! Getting Kids to Take on Household Tasks (May 21)
- Going From School's Done to Summer Fun! (May 28)
"I thought that this was an excellent presentation. Very appropriate to the situation we are in, very honest and fair and hopeful and loving at the same time. I love the presenter's continued suggestions to talk things through as a family - to always keep the lines of communication open - and to get buy in from the children (and to be willing to adjust depending on what the kids express). I am a huge communicator AND I forget to do this! So thank you for the reminder and for providing us with a feeling that someone has our backs. I will definitely be attending other programs.
--Participant, Keeping the Peace: Parenting During the Coronavirus
PEP is providing this webinar as a free public service. Supporting parents in the wondrous and challenging journey of parenting is what we do! And we can only continue to provide these programs with your support.
If your circumstances allow, please make a contribution to PEP today so that we can continue to offer these free programs to parents everywhere. Click here to donate. Thank you!