Parenting Support During the Coronavirus: An Ongoing Series
Weekly Parenting Support / Thursdays at Noon ET
Whether this is your first time joining us for this series or you've been with us each week, thank you! This week's webinar, Going From School's Done to Summer Fun, is the last in this series, Parenting Support During the Coronavirus. This final free webinar will take place on Thursday, May 28th at 12 noon ET. Please watch your inbox for our June line-up.
Going From School's Done to Summer Fun! Managing the transition at the end of the school year into summer can be challenging every year. What do your children and teens need during the COVID-19 pandemic to make this transition smooth? You’ll learn:
- A simple yet valuable model for understanding change
- Encouraging ways to help your children feel closure of their current school year
- A helpful perspective on how to set the family up for an enriching and fun summer
- The one critical thing kids need to know to weather this pandemic resiliently
Register here to receive access to this webinar as well as lifetime access to all of the webinars in this series.
Can't join us live? You can still sign up to receive the resources including the video & audio recordings posted following the webinar.
Parenting Support During the Coronavirus Series Includes:
- How to Talk With Your Kids About the Coronavirus (March 12)
- Families in the Age of the Coronavirus: Parenting Strategies (March 17)
- Keeping the Peace (March 26)
- Essential Skills for Home Schooling (April 2)
- Timeless Tools for Tumultuous Times (April 9)
- When to Set Limits and When to Let Go (April 16)
- Extreme Self-Care for Extreme Times (April 23)
- Supporting Teens When They Are Missing Out (April 30)
- Surviving Couplehood in Quarantine: Staying Together When You're Never Apart (May 14)
- Help Wanted! Getting Kids to Take on Household Tasks (May 21)
- Going From School's Done to Summer Fun! (May 28)
"I thought that this was an excellent presentation. Very appropriate to the situation we are in, very honest and fair and hopeful and loving at the same time. I love the presenter's continued suggestions to talk things through as a family - to always keep the lines of communication open - and to get buy in from the children (and to be willing to adjust depending on what the kids express). I am a huge communicator AND I forget to do this! So thank you for the reminder and for providing us with a feeling that someone has our backs. I will definitely be attending other programs.
--Participant, Keeping the Peace: Parenting During the Coronavirus
PEP is providing this webinar as a free public service. Supporting parents in the wondrous and challenging journey of parenting is what we do! And we can only continue to provide these programs with your support.
If your circumstances allow, please make a contribution to PEP today so that we can continue to offer these free programs to parents everywhere. Click here to donate. Thank you!